Tuesday 14 June 2022

INSPIRATION | ARROWS

 


Hello, scrappers! Mirjam here on the blog with an inspirational post. You know I never realized how much I love using arrows on my pages and in my kits until I was showing a bunch of layouts to a friend.

I use them in all kinds of shapes, styles and textures.

On the next few pages I used chips and brads with arrows.

Here's a few examples of where I used doodled arrows on my pages.

Another way to incorporate arrows is using arrow stamps as shown in the layouts below.

And then of course there's arrow shapes.

(as you can see I also combine all the above arrow options)


Do you use arrows often on your pages? Or did I perhaps inspire you to them a try? We'slove to hear and see. So by all means give a little comment below and maybe even link us up to your pages using arrows.

Have a wonderful day and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment