Wednesday 15 June 2022

BLOG CHALLENGE | JUNE

Hi everyone! Welcome to the June blog challenge!

First things first though, we need to announce the winner for the May challenge!!! We loved the pages made for Sharon's Big Title Challenge! 


And May's lucky winner is...drumroll....... Angela!!!

Congratulations Angela! You have a notification on your TLP account. Please make sure you check your messages and if your coupon didn't come through just send me an e-mail at pinkreptiledesigns at gmail dot com!

Here's Angela's adorable layout: 

 


For this month I am thrilled to bring you another fabulous template freebie by Gaƫlle!
Your job is to use this template! Of course you can twist it, shake it and/or turn it around! Use it as is or make it your own!

Just click on the image to grab it, it's FREE!


 

Here's what the lovely Pink Ladies made:


by nini

 
by cheryl

by marijke

by marilyn

Now it's your turn to show us what you can do with this template! We can't wait to see what you create!


Make sure you use at least 75% of Pink Reptile Design products on your page. Once completed, just upload your page to one or all of your galleries and post a link to your layout in the comments section of this blog post before the next challenge goes live on June 15th.



ONE favorite page will be chosen as the winner to receive a 10 dollar coupon to the PRD store.

Have fun creating and Happy Scrapping!

13 comments:

  1. Here is the link to my layout over at SSD. Thanks for the template! https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=680570&title=happy&cat=500

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this challenge and beautiful template
    https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=681041&title=love-you&cat=711

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this cute template in my newsletter. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the template! Here's how I used it:
    https://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/?m=image&id=6863581&type=my&u=1288925&page=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful page and stunning photo Monica!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for picking my layout, and thank you for the template. I created this page using the kit I picked up with my coupon. Thank you again.
    https://forum.justartscrapbooking.com/gallery/courting.98277/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. such a sweet and romantic page Angela!

      Delete
  6. Thank you for this template. It was fun to use. https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=683794&title=amazing-day&cat=711

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous is BLKinOR, I forgot to log in before posting. It's 2153 here & I'm a bit tired but wanted to finish!

      Delete
    2. We were both late BettyLou :) Love your page! Love the soft feel and I agree that a beautiful sunrise is THE best way to start the day.

      Delete
  7. Due to unexpected circumstances I am a day late. My apologies. I am closing the challenge now and will be back with a winner and a new challenges asap! xxx

    ReplyDelete