Saturday 18 June 2022

NEW | WITHOUT A DOUBT COLLAB

Happy Friday everyone!
I am SUPER excited to show the scoop I did with my designer friend Rubia from Studio Basic Designs. We always have the best of times when we are creating together and I think that totally shows in our new collab Without A Doubt.




I so love the happy and vibrant color palette of this collab and it's without a doubt a fantastically versatile collection of products: Elements in all sorts of styles, shapes and textures, beautiful easy to use and re-use papers, fun cards for pocket scrapping, hybrid projects or a great element on a page, a cute mix and match alpha and gorgeous artsy's to add that extra oomph to your creations!

Need I say more?

This weekend the bundle will be 25% off ON TOP of the bundle prize!!!

 That means you can buy the whole collection (kit, alpha, artsy's and cards) for

A LESS THAN 10 DOLLARS!!!!

off course all can be bought as individual packs at 25% off too. 




 And with that I want to wish you a wonderful weekend and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment