Saturday 9 April 2022

RE-RELEASE | GET YOUR READ ON

And with the blink of an eye it is Friday again! Wow!

Sure hope you have had a good week.

This weekend I am releasing Get Your Read On back into my store. I love to read and I love how this collection turned out! I honestly think it'sTHE perfect collection for scrapping whatever you want regarding to great books that you have read, books you really need to dive into and what it is that you love about reading so much. It is however so versatile that I know you will be able to use it for other topics too) school, wearing/getting (new) glasses, wise decisions etc.

And I created a whole new pack of journal cards to go with it and make the collection complete.

As always all packs including the bundle are 25% off on release weekend!
That means you can grab:

The whole collection (kit, alpha, cards and templates for a little over 10 dollars!
just this weekend. 



 







And with that I want to wish you a wonderful weekend and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment