Tuesday 14 December 2021

INSPIRATION | TRUST YOUR GUT

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello and Happy December! I’m Sharon and I am bringing you some inspiration this month. This month the Pink Reptile Designs released the December BYOC collection “Trust your Gut”. I really like this collection so much. The alpha is a must have. I so love the cursive font in so many colors.

Elements
Paper
Alpha
Templates


December 2021 Inspiration-Trust your Gut Folder10
December 2021 Inspiration-Trust your Gut Folder11
December 2021 Inspiration-Trust your Gut Folder12
December 2021 Inspiration-Trust your Gut Folder13

I have a dreamer daughter, in your face, doin’ my own thing girl! And to do this, you have to trust your gut that you have made the right decision and this is the right time to jump in. That’s my girl and she has no fear-in what she does and what she wears. She loves to dress up big when we go to parties or anytime! She is so amazing and fearless. My daughter decided to move to Japan in 2018 and is in her third year in Japan as an English teacher, soon to enter her fourth year. I am so proud of her!

December 2021 Inspiration-Trust your Gut Prd_tr11

Here are some other layouts that really show off this great collection.
I love layouts without photos and this one from SilentRank (Kate)is right on point- Trust your Gut!

December 2021 Inspiration-Trust your Gut Pictur10

This layout from Cinderella(Cindy)is magical and I love the eye she used for the photo.

December 2021 Inspiration-Trust your Gut Pictur11

Mywisecrafts created this awesome layout and her journaling says what many of us know now…trust your gut is not always easy to do when you are young and thinking of the future, but as we get older, we tend to think that your gut feeling is right!
December 2021 Inspiration-Trust your Gut Pictur12

I love this one from sylvia. Her extraction on top of the frame is amazing and really shows off this kit. The journaling says to not see yourself though the eyes of people who don’t value you. Value yourself and trust yourself!

December 2021 Inspiration-Trust your Gut Pictur13

I hope you enjoyed this inspiration. Check out the Pink Reptile Designs Gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment