Tuesday 7 December 2021

TUTORIAL | NO PICTURES? NO PROBLEM!

 


No Pictures?  No Problem!

Have you ever thought to yourself, "I don't have ANY pictures for this layout"?  I'm going to show you what to do if you find yourself in this situation.

Today, I'm using a  Collab by Pink Reptile Designs and Designs by Soco "The Good Old Days".  It's great if the kit you want to use has Journal Cards, but if not, well, that's a tutorial for another day.  Not to worry - there are always "work-arounds".

Let's get started.  Again, I'm using Photo Shop Elements 2018 and here's the Collab I'll be using.  


I'm going to use one of the templates from this Collab.


Pull one of the journal cards up into the picture frame.


Clip the journal card into the frame.

I added a few strips of word art to the picture, too.

I changed out the flowers and added a bow to the side of the frame.

Now you're ready to finish the template as you desire.  I love lots of elements, and try to use as many papers as possible, but your template may look more clean and simple.


Isn't this a great alternative to a photo?  You might not have one that you think's perfect, but now you know how to work around that.  What if you don't have any journal cards in your kit?  Well, I'm going to show you a few other little tricks of mine.........next time.  Be sure to come back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment