Tuesday 26 October 2021

PRETTY PAGES by CINDY

 

I love browsing the PRD gallery at The Lilypad right after Digital Scrapbooking Day! So much inspiration and creative ideas!

Today's first pick is "yesterday" by Mother Bear. I love the vintage black and white photos and the amazing layering of ephemera and paper pieces. It's like a treasure waiting to be found.

 
Next we have "The Story" by BLKinOR: how awesome is this jigsaw puzzle and the way the scrapper documented her process! I love the use of arrow to tell the story.


My final pick is "Stampin_right" by KairynLisa. Another awesome set of photos that tells a full story! I love the use of stiching over the pockets and the cute little elements she used to embellish the page.


I hope you've enjoyed the pages I chose. Keep scrapping and sharing your pages at the the PRD gallery. Who knows, maybe next month you'll be featured on the PRD blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment