Tuesday 19 October 2021

INSPIRATION | OUTSIDE THE BOX

 


Pink Reptile Designs is going outside the box!  Usually I can’t even find the box, but last Wednesday I found a kit that kicked me out of the box and brought back some wonderful memories and a stuffed animal that shadows my everyday life and puts a smile on my face.  I discovered  the “Younicorn” collection.  You know you are going to find a great alpha in the collections and the textured alpha in this one is amazing.  It has the cutest elements I have seen!  I love them!  I always like the templates.  They are always help you make the cutest layouts.  You can go simple or elaborate and they are perfect!


 When a PRD collection catches my eye- yep, all the time, I try to imagine the layouts I would make.  Then I noticed the unicorn stuffed animal that sits on my computer desktop.  His sequined mane and tail glisten when the sun comes in my window.  I bought the stuffed animal as a gift for my grand niece.  When I got the box of goodies ready for her to mail, I couldn’t part with the unicorn.   He was just too cute and yes I like stuffed animals and they are all over my home. 


As a child, I loved Pegasus the winged horse and unicorns and often enjoyed escaping into a fantasy world.  We all need that, especially today.  I was looking at this kit and thinking the inspiration was right there with my unicorn!  The ideas kept coming.  Sometimes you need to escape into another world to get inspiration to scrap those ideas.  Reality can be overrated.  Here are some layouts that inspired me.



So my unicorn and I went to work:

my unicorn at work:


No comments:

Post a Comment