Thursday 29 July 2021

PRETTY PAGES by RIKKI

 Hi everybody, Rikki here. Once more I looked around [url=https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/categories/pink-reptile-designs.844/]Mirjam's gallery[/url] and found some awesome pages. Karen's fruit % veg challenge brought out so many gorgeous pages, so two of them made it into my too small selection:

First is FL-Karen's "Farmers' Market. I love the combination of a large and a small framed photo. Especially together with the masked edge. The page just makes me want to go out and buy vegetables!

Next is a photoless page by Janisn. I love the glitzy ornament and bird that are a great contrast to the vegetable illustrations. A downright elegant veggie page!

Last, but not least the super wonderful "I am completely library educated" by zotova. I love the journaling (which comes from Ray Bradbury) and the design with the layered frame. I keep saying stock photos are great to use if you want to make a point and don't scrap memories as such - and this page is another perfect example.


Keep making those pages and sharing them in the [url=https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/categories/pink-reptile-designs.844/]Pink Reptile Designs Gallery[/url]! Your page might just be the next one featured on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment