Tuesday 20 July 2021

HYBRID | DIORAMA

 

I love miniatures and dioramas ! That's why I wanted to create one inside a box.
I used Frolic | Papers and Frolic | Elements, because I love the colors of this kit.

The first step is to print all papers that I need to obtain a beautiful shading


Before I started on the project, I had an idea in my mind but not a precise one. I always prefer to print as many papers and elements as possible to make sure I don't get stuck in the middle of a project.

I measured the diameter of my box and I drew circlex with a compass.



I began by the last layer, the background. I chose a blue circle for the sky, and I stuck 2 clouds and 1 mountain on there with 3D autoadhesive foam




Then I glued several circles in top to create depth




I added a leaf (Frolic | Elements) to decorate the landscape

I glued several flowers to finish the composition


I put the 3D diorama inside the metallic box


To finish, I added a butterfly


I glued it on the background with a 3D foam to give the whole scene even more depth.
Lastly I decorated the lid of my box

With that my project is done !


As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made and don't forget to enjoy this wintertime

No comments:

Post a Comment