Tuesday 13 April 2021

LAYOUT INSPIRATION | DIGI CUTOUTS

 


 


 

 

 

Hi everybody, this month I have been thinking about why I went into digiscrapping in the first place many years ago. No mess, cut and paste, copy and paste, Ctrl+Z, all the advantages that digi girls have over the paper crowd. But we do love to copy their paper style, right?
On Pinterest I found a gorgeous card which would take me hours to recreate with paper (I don't have a cutting machine, only a pair of scissors), but with a graphics program it's a breeze.

This is the card I had found on Pinterest (source)

And this is my version (created with Frolic Papers and Elements):

Blog post inspo for 13.04. (ready)  210407-card-diecuts

Why not take advantage once more of the possibilities of creating the same shape over and over without effort and make a page with lots of digi die cuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment