Friday 18 December 2020

INSPIRATION | STARBUCKS HOLIDAY CUP SCRAPLIFT

 

Every year I love seeing the Starbucks holiday cup designs! I've included them in my December albums and used them as inspiration in scrapbooking. This year, I made it to Starbucks on their "free cup" day to get a holiday drink and challenged myself to create a layout scraplifting the design on the cup I received. Thankfully, it was a design that worked great for scraplifting!

 

I decided to also stick with same red, green and white colors on my layout as on the holiday cup. The recently released Oh What Fun Collection was absolutely perfect for this!!

 
I started my layout by placing five rectangular strips (for clipping papers) on a red background in the same way the strips are placed on the cup.

I then clipped green papers to these strips and added a photo.

Next, I added used alphas to spell out "Starbucks" between the first two paper strips and Christmas tree stamps between the last two paper strips to mimic the cup design.

Lastly, I added elements, journaling and alphas for the date to finish out the layout. Here's the completed layout, scraplifting the design from this year's Starbucks holiday cup:

 This was a really fun challenge!! I think it will become a yearly challenge for myself to scraplift the holiday cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment