Tuesday 29 September 2020

PRETTY PAGES by RIKKI

 

Hi everyone, once more I checked out Mirjam's gallery to find the pages that deserve some pointing out. Of course, there are many more, but there is only so much room...

First goes "Documented" by BLKinOR. I always like the plastic pocket look and the pictures (while not pretty) are interesting and important to document. What a situation! I cannot imagine how scary this must be for the many people living in that area. The pictures speak for themselves and don't need many embellishments. 

Next goes "Velocity Bike & Bean" by Heidi Nicole. Biking and coffee, a good combination! I love all the elements and their arrangement. The stitching, the clock, the vertical title. And the angled paper opposite. Awesome!

 Last comes CherylIndesigns with her layout about her name. Great idea to use Urban Dictionary, they often have really fun definitions and this one is perfect. Who wouldn't want to be inscrutable, right? The page so fits the "wild" topic. And, oh, I love the picture as well. It reminds me of Cora Lansquenet. If you don't know her, google her. Never mind that she was a murder victim (no worries, fictional!!!). 


Keep making those pages and sharing them in the Pink Reptile Designs Gallery! Your page might just be the next one featured on the blog!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, thank you SO much for featuring my page!! I must look up Cora. I'm so thrilled that you like my page!!

    ReplyDelete