Monday 14 September 2020

INSPIRATION | STITCHES

 


One of my favorite sources of inspiration is searching for "paper scrapbooking" on Pinterest. I love the techniques of traditional scrapbooking, but not its mess, so I try to recreate them digitally. This time it wasn't an actual page but a photo by Paige Taylor Evans.

 

And it instantly reminded me of my favorite PRD products: the Stunning stitches!
So I opened Photoshop and used various packs of stitches (in particular, Stunning Stitches No.10, Stunning Stitches No.8, Stunning Stitches No.6, Stunning Stitches no.4, as well as the amazing In Stitches | Alpha.
I had to recolor some of the stitches to make them match the No probllama elements and papers. And the result is a fun background and page!

 

What do you think? Do you like using stitches on your pages? 

_________________
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment