Tuesday 30 June 2020

PRETTY PAGES by RIKKI

Hi everybody, once more I looked around Mirjam's gallery this month and found some treasures:

I already admired this page by RJMJ when I went through the May challenge layouts. I love the large and small pictures in color and b/w and the story that goes with the page. The blue color in the photo, the splashes of orange, pink, red. Awesome!

pink reptile - pretty pages

This simple page by *sylvia* immediately caught my eye because of the yellow triangle. I like the arrow pointing from the sticker to the super cute photo. A perfect example for a "simple", yet effective layout.

pink reptile - pretty pages

This page by Psychozoe - oh, I so love the b/w photo and the cutouts with the colorful papers underneath. I always like layouts about the everyday and what is more everyday than cleaning (well, I have heard that from people). A boring task made look gorgeous!


Keep making those pages and sharing them in the Pink Reptile Designs Gallery! Your page might just be the next one featured on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment