Tuesday 23 June 2020

HYBRID | MINI POCKET PAGE


I love scrapping clusters of embellishments.
I find the clusters are perfect to decorate a page quickly. My idea for this month was to create a scrapbooking page using mini pockets for decoration.

I created my clusters in photoshop using Flaws And All | Elements and Papers. Once printed, I cut the pieces and I folded them to create small envelopes.




My three envelopes are done. Now I am working on my background, giving it a nice swoosh with splatters and stamps.
June 2020 Blog Calendar 423


When those are dry it's time to add my photo and printed elements that I also printed.


I used the mini envelopes to decorate my page and my photo and finished it off by sticking a butterfly with 3D autoadhesive foam to add depth in my page.



This is my finished page!


As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made!

No comments:

Post a Comment