Tuesday 26 May 2020

SAN's FAV FONTS | COFFEE

Well hello you all. It's been a while since I last posted a font blog and there are a lot of changes all over the world. The corona [pandemic has affected us all, healthwise, family-wise, work and school related. It's actually pretty confrontating to realize how much I miss simple things like drinking a cup of coffee with our friends or simply going to a cafe. Things I will never ever take for granted anymore. That's all changed now.

What hasn't changed is my morning routine: the first thing I do is make myself a cup of black coffee that I drink while reading the newspaper, watch the sun come up and hope that it's gonna be a good day. By the way if I may give you a good tip.....Dalgona coffee is one you have to try,trsut me it's heavenly delicious!


And now that we are talking about coffee.....Here's some free coffee fonts that are great to use on your pages.... even if your not a coffee drinker!

1. Lovely Coffee, 2. Coffee and Tea, 3. Black Coffee, 4. Coffee Latte, 5. Morning Coffee, 6. Cold Coffee, 7. Caffe Lungo, 8. Coffee Shoppe Espresso, 9. Coffee Time, 10. Dalgano

Please stay save and take care of you and the ones you love!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome page and fonts. I'm a coffee addict, thank you so much for sharing. Wishing you a wonderful month!

    ReplyDelete