Tuesday 31 December 2019

PRETTY PAGES by RIKKI

Hi everybody, today is the last day of the year and I am bringing you some gems from Mirjam's gallery once more.

I love photo-less pages and this one by sharonb immediately caught my eye. The journaling is so heartfelt (something I hardly ever do). I hope 2020 will be a better year for you, Sharon!

Pretty pages Dec 2019 due 27.12. (ready)  Full

This page by mystampin is super gorgeous. I love the photo treatment and how awesome it works with the elements. WOW!

Pretty pages Dec 2019 due 27.12. (ready)  Full

I am all for the "everything in a row" design, so this one by bonnenuit jumped out at me right away. I love all the white space and the topic of "planning Christmas". Love the hashtag, too!

Pretty pages Dec 2019 due 27.12. (ready)  Full

I wish you all a happy new year 2020.

Pretty pages Dec 2019 due 27.12. (ready)  Hellonewyear

Keep making those pages and sharing them in the Pink Reptile Designs Gallery! Your page might just be the next one featured on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment