Tuesday 27 August 2019

PRETTY PAGES by JENN

Hello from Pink Reptile Designs land of layouts! I have been spending a rare quite evening looking through all the beautiful works of art you guys have been uploading this month! I feel so inspired to open photoshop and play with some digital goodies! But first, I wanted to highlight just a few pages to share with you!

First up is this beautifully composed page by caapmun. The colors really grabbed me. I especially love how she used that colorful striped border and how it plays with the little boy's shirt in the photo! Just captivating!

Aug 27 | Pretty Pages  Full

Next up is a bit bittersweet for me. This beautiful page of flowersgal's recent trip to her local farmer's market reminds a bit of how my beloved summer is quickly coming to an end. All the pretty photos of the produce really caught my eye and the greenery and elements layered with the papers adds such pretty dimension. I think I know where I'm headed this weekend!

Aug 27 | Pretty Pages  Full

This sweet page by CharlotteM is exactly what the title says "moment like this" ... and what a moment captured it is! Absolutely precious moment and the detail shot of the hands embraced is just the cutest! I love the B&Ws with the soft colors. Beautiful texture too!

Aug 27 | Pretty Pages  Full

And one more for good measure! This page by Farwen is a total stunner! The composition, the way she color blocked a bold pattern and a bold solid, the amazing use of dimensional elements all stopped me in my tracks. And the photo is simply breath taking. Love this page to pieces!

Aug 27 | Pretty Pages  Full

Keep sharing your pages in the PRD Gallery at TLP and maybe your page will be highlighted next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment