Tuesday 18 December 2018

HYBRID | CHRISTMAS GIFT TAGS


Helly everyone, for this months hybrid post I created some tags to decorated my christmas gifts for which I used elements from It's Cold Outside and Counting The Days.

I cut tags from Counting The Days


And I glued them on a bit kraft cardstock


This way I have 4 firm and rigid tags


I decorated the first one with some paper strips and a gold leaf


And finished it off with a cute bear that I attched with a bit of 3D foam tape to give it some extra depth


For my second tag I used a bit of floral tape


and a wooden snowflake that I bought at the craft store


on top of the wooden snowlake I glued a golden glitter one that I printed from It's Cold Outside elements


I embellished the other 2 tags in the same way


This is how they look, once added to my gifts with a bit of kraft string


I can't wait for Christmas now!

As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made!

No comments:

Post a Comment