Tuesday 26 August 2014

PRETTY PAGES FROM THE PINK REPTILE GALLERY

This Tuesday our Finnish representative, Elina, is showing us the pages that stood out to her in the Pink Reptile gallery at the Lilypad.


I am beautiful by buzinettescrap
Elina: This layout first got my attention with it's bright colors. I then fell in love with the big picture as a background and how it shows the reflection of the sweet little girl in the mirror. There is an awesome cluster in the upper right corner and it's a real pleasure to study all the little details she used to create this piece of art.

http://the-lilypad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=158272&title=i-am-beautiful&cat=500

sail flying by berniek
Elina: I love the cool picture berniek used in this layout! Combined with perfect fit elements, this page is a real stunner. I also admire her shadowing skills – the rope ladder looks so real I could reach and touch it!

http://the-lilypad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=157420

Comme Papa by Ga_L
Elina: My last choice is this little cutie. The picture is just precious and the cool journal card with a French guy makes me smile. I love all the splashes of paint and the scribbles here and there and that brad with smiling sun is so fun! The overall composition really pleases my eye.

http://the-lilypad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=158182&title=comme-papa&cat=981 

 As always we hope you enjoyed these picks....remember to keep posting your pages to the Pink Gallery, and keep an eye on the blog as your layout could be in the spotlight next month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment