Friday 23 March 2012

new: fun & fancy borders

Happy Friday everyone!

I am here to present to you my very first pack of doodled borders.
I think they are the perfect little and incredibly versatile page accents and I hope that they will be as much fun to play with on your pages as they were for me to make!

FUN & FANCY BORDERS

Here they are to add a little fancy to your pages! Use them as is or give them another color, try clipping a patterned paper to them and see how gorgeous that looks. They are the perfect finishing touches that will give your page that extra little oomph you were looking for!

Included are: 10 unique hand doodled borders in .png format All created at 300dpi for high printable quality.
exclusively available at scrapmatters through march

--- 20% off until march 30 --- 
and of course a little inspiration
 by manuela
 by natascha
by patti

Wishing you a wonderful weekend and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment