Tuesday 20 March 2012

designer spotlight at one story down!

DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT AT ONE STORY DOWN


On March 6 Lauren posted that the One Story Down little bloggity is growing up into a full on site! I don't know about you but to me that sounds like they have some pretty exciting stuff happening soon. If you are like me this screams for further investigating and while you're at it you should also check out....tatadadam....
my designer spotlight!

Wooooot!!! I know!! I am so excited about it! My spotlight went live there today, March 20, and like all featured designers I made a little something to give away for free during my spot. Please make sure you go and grab it because it turned out bigger then I planned and it's  definitely worth your while if you ask me. After the spotlight it will go into my store (with a price on it) so one way or the other you will be able to get your hands on it...

Here's some sneak peek layouts made with it by the Pink Ladies!

 
by nini
from left to right and top to bottom by: barbara, neenee, manuela and natascha
by cheryl
 
by jordan & manuela
by andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment