Friday 25 November 2022

BLACK FRIDAY SALES & LOTS OF NEW GOODIES

Wow, so Black Friday and Cyber Monday is here! I can't get over how quickly this event has come around... has it really been a year already?

I’ve been really busy working hard behind the scenes to bring you lots of new goodies this weekend over at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

Before I share all the new stuff just a little reminder to keep an eye out for the Sweet $2 Deal and the $5 bundle buys this weekend! I won’t share what I’ve selected because I want to stay mysterious ;)


 

Lets kick start this weekends new releases with this fabulous new collaboration I created with my sweet friend Rubia from Studio Basic Designs.

 

‘Sunday Reset’ collection is ready to document your perfect Sunday ….and your real Sunday! Whether your day is full of relaxed contemplation and a little TV; super busy catching-up, cleaning & prepping for the following week or a variable mix of both, ‘Sunday Reset’ has got you covered!

The soft palette with colorful highlights complements the fun doodly imagery, lovely ephemera, fun patterns & word art, combined to make a delectable kit to scrap & journal the true story of your (theoretical) day of calm, with gentle humour & charm. 

The collection includes: kit (papers, elements & alpha), artsy's and cards.



I also teamed up with another dear designer friend of mine: Micheline Lincoln Designs. I am OVER THE MOON that she is back after a little designing hiatus.



For the Limited Edition Collab Bundle Micheline and I zoomed in on people's uniqueness, different personalities and individual quirks.

We ended up with a collection that has everything you could wish for and then some, to create pages about many a theme or topic. Super versatile and a true MUST HAVE for every scrapper that loves humor, quirkiness and a bit of messy on their pages.

The collection  includes: kit (papers, elements & alpha), artsy's and cards.



I also made a new collection all by me, myself and I hahaha!


The Anisoptera Collection is all about change, transformation, self-reflection, personal growth and strength.
At the same time the packs will also lend themselves for nature inspired and even romantic pages.

The collection includes: kit (papers & elements), alpha, artsy's and cards.


Last but not least I also put together 2 bundles with go to scrapbook basic products. A true scarpbook MUST HAVE for a VERY special Black Friday price (almost 70% off)


In Bundle no.1 there's a pack of papers in all colors of the rainbow, a set of colorful date labels, brads and staples, a pack of stamps, 4 fun page protector pocket templates plus a pack of stitches.

 All 5 packs are yours for 7 dollars only. Just this weekend!!!

 In Bundle no.2 you'll find a pack of neutral colored papers, layered torn photo frames, date labels, texture stamps and a pack of stitches. 

 All 5 packs are yours for 6 dollars only. Just this weekend!!!


With so many and varied designs at such incredible prices I think I have you covered this weekend...hehe.

Happy Shoppin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment