Tuesday 1 March 2022

PRETTY PAGES by RIKKI

 

Hi everybody, Rikki here. It's the first Pretty Pages post from the new PRD gallery over at SSD and I found a lot of fabulous beauties, but had to limit myself to three:


First is "Wildflowers" by crazycat1126. The somewhat busy background works beautifully with the photo and the elements and stamps. Absolutely gorgeous!Then, angels participated in our template challenge (still time to join, btw) and created this colourful and exuberant page that immediately caught my eye. 

And now for something completely different: caapmum's "Let it go". I love the sentiment, the photo and the dark colours. 


 That's it for this month. Keep making those pages and share them in the Pink Reptile Designs Gallery! Your page might just be the next one featured on the blog!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my layout ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on that very much deserved spotlight Audrey! Love that page!

      Delete