Friday 6 July 2018

NEW: JULY BYOC | JUST LIKE DAD


While I was trying to come up with the perfect gift for my Dad for Father's Day I was thinking of past years and how I went from a 'hand' painting and a handmade clay ashtray [even though he never smoked], to socks, pajamas and aftershave. I realized  the ashtray and the 'hand' painting were still there, kept in a drawer, but the socks and pajamas were not because they didn't have that emotional value.

So...I decided to scrap a little mini album about some of our best father daughter moments and he LOVED it!
 
This is my grandma, great grandma, dad, me and my aunt.

It made me realize once more how important it is to pereserve and share memories! And I also knew what the theme of my next kit would be: It would be all about Dads!

With that in mind I created 4 brand new packs for this month's BYOC that are 20% off through July 8th but of course there's special offers for newsletter subscribers!!! Not a subscriber yet? Click HERE to join the gang!




JUST LIKE DAD | ELEMENTS

A great set of 60 quirky and unique elements in all kind of shapes, sizes, textures and styles [70 in total]. Perfect for scrapping pages of your releationship with your dad, how the kids take after their dad or how they adore him. But the pack is so versatile that it will allow you to scrap about many other topics too!

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Just-Like-Dad-Elements.html


JUST LIKE DAD | PAPERS
A great set of 11 beautiful patterned papers, 11 alternate color combinations and 1 bonus color combination PLUS 10 beautifully textured matching solids. Which makes this a fantastic pack of 32 papers in total!!

PATTERNS & ALTERNATES


JUST LIKE DAD | ALPHA'S
A timeless set of go to alphas; a wrinkled paper one, a plastic pepita patterned one and brads! Mix them or match them either way they are perfect for eye catching titles and cute as tiny monograms.

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Just-Like-Dad-Alpha-s.html


JUST LIKE DAD | TEMPLATES
Rejoice in the little things, give in to whatever tugs at your heart...and off you go!
Let these 4 amazing 12 x 12 templates help you capture all those special dad moments. [Contains  PSD, .TIFF and .PNG files. Shadows are included in all file formats].
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Just-Like-Dad-Templates.html 

 by ellen

by carrie

Wishing you a wonderful weekend and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment