Friday 9 December 2016

NEW | JINGLE BELLES & V FOR VENEER

One of my favorite Christmas activities - decorating! This year I went for a natural look and most of my ornaments are made of wood!

I so love how cozy our home looks that I decided to make a pack of wooden Christmas elements and a cute veneer alpha just to make sure I have the perfect products for scrapping our Christmas photos later on. I don't want to be selfish and keep them all to myself so I am putting them in the store TODAY!

Mind you both pack will be 20% off through December 11!

JINGLE BELLES | ELEMENTS
Add a touch of cuteness and realism to your pages with these timeless wooden ornaments.
Includes: 9 unique ornaments plus 5 fasteners to attach them to your page [all seperate .pngs]

http://the-lilypad.com/store/Jingle-Belles.html

V FOR VENEER| ALPHA
A super realistic and timeless veneer alpha! Great for eye catching titles but also perfect to use as monograms! Guaranteed to add that extra little oomph to your pages! Includes: upper case, numbers and period [37 characters in total - all seperate .pngs]

http://the-lilypad.com/store/V-for-Veneer-Alpha.html

INSPIRATION

by diane
by karen
by ellen by celeste
by susanne
by cynthia
by annemieke

                     by gaĆ«lle

Wishing you a wonderful weekend and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment