Friday 20 September 2013

huuuuuuge new collab with miss Paula Kesselring

When Paula asked me if I wanted to collab with her I immediately knew it would be loads of fun to work with her, because she is the sweetest person, but I also knew what I wanted the collab to be about: moving to a new home / redecorating the old one / DIY projects and home improvement.
I am so glad I was able to convince her on the subject because this project turned out beautiful, mega versatile, super fun to make and in every which way HUGE!

Not only did we make this ginormous collab kit we also made 2 addon products each and we are offering the whole collection in one money saving bundle!

WE ARE MOVING COLLECTION

WE ARE MOVING | KIT 
40 papers, 1 complete alpha and almost 150 elements!
20% off through September 22

WE ARE MOVING | DOODLES
This super fun pack of doodles includes 10 unique hand drawn digital stamps, all seperate .png's. 20% off through September 22

WE ARE MOVING | JOURNALS CARDS
Fun set of 9 3x4 journal cards in .jpeg format plus high resolution ready to print PSD and PDF sheets.
20% off through September 22

BEST BUY:
WE ARE MOVING | BUNDLE

Get all 5 products [yes 5 Paula made 2 addon products too] at almost half price!!


INSPIRATION
The Pink Ladies did their magic with these products and I am over the moon with their beautiful creations that I hope will inspire you in one way or another! Thanks girls, you are the best!
by elina
by natascha
by helen
by cynthia
by manuela
by carrie
by ellen
by anja and akizo
by marnel

Wishing you a wonderful weekend and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment