Friday 5 July 2013

July BYOC products and RAK winner announced


I'd like to thank all RAK participants again for their enthusiasm and sweet comments on the sneak peek of the collab that I am about to reveal.

After I show you the new goodies I really, really want to show you the AWESOME pages my CT made with theses goodies first because they totally ROCKED them and then some.
Of course I will be announcing the winner right after that ;)

CHATTERBOX | ELEMENTS
This fun and mega versatile pack of elements is all about people that like to talk and the typical things they say. It contains 49 unique pieces [56 pieces in total].

20% off through July 7

CHATTERBOX | PAPERS
10 beautifully patterned papers and 9 matching solids.

20% off through July 7

CHATTERBOX | ALPHA
Super versatile, sporty chic alpha with a beautiful velvety texture. upper case, lower case, numbers and punctuation – 87 characters in total [background paper is included as a BONUS].

20% off through July 7

INSPIRATION
Be prepared to have your socks blown of by these fantastic pages made by the Pink Ladies!

by nini
by natascha
by celine
by susanne and sannn
by iva
by helen
by marnel and donna

by ellen
by cynthia
by barbara

CHATTERBOX RAK WINNER

A big congratulations to no.11 on the list : Lorry!!
I've sent you a pm via the Lilypad gallery address you gave. If you didn't receive the message then please e-mail me at pinkreptiledesigns at gmail dot com so I can give your coupon okay? I want to thank everyone for playing and I wish you better luck next time!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone and Happy Scrappin'!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Lorry, and thanks again for the fun Pink Reptile Designs!!! Kristine :)

    ReplyDelete