Friday 12 July 2013

Doodled Borders No.3


Happy Friday everyone!
I am excited to show you a new set of doodled borders I made and that you'll be able to find in my Lilypad store as of today!

I thought it might be fun to share a bit of the work in progress too so here's an image of some of my doodled patterns.


The next step in the process is scanning them. After that I clean up the images and give them a final tweak before I turn them into borders.

DOODLED BORDERS NO.3
This is the final result. A set of 10 fun, decorative doodled borders to add a little fancy to your pages!

20% off through July 14

Use them as is or give them another color, try clipping a patterned paper to them and see how gorgeous that looks. They are the perfect finishing touches that will give your page that extra little oomph you were looking for! Here's a few samplers.

INSPIRATION

by mirjam
To get this printed effect I added a yellow coloured layer with the same borders underneat the mixed coloured one and moved it 10 pixels to the right.

by cynthia
Cynthia added paper strips under her borders which makes it possible to stick papers or elements underneath them. They become something like washi tape borders.

by amanda
Amanda used the borders as stamps to embellish her page; a big one at the border and 2 cropped ones under the wordart scraps at the top.


by natascha
In her page Natascha gave the border a colour and like Cynthia put it on top of a paper strip creating a ribbon/tape type element that adds the perfect customized finishing touch.

I would love to see how you use them on your pages! If you feel like sharing then by all means leave a link in the comment section of this post [you will need to click on the time right under this post to be able to do so]

And with that I am wishing you a wonderful weekend and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment