Friday 7 December 2012

new release December BYOC: I Kissed a Frog Alpha, Elements & Papers

Woot! It's Friday and with the weekend about to begin I am here, as promissed, to show you my brand new December BYOC products. I had so much fun making these I truly hope you like them!

I Kissed a Frog | Alpha
A clean & simple, fun, transparent plastic alpha you will be able to use again and again. Perfect to add that extra little oomph to any layout! Owning it is loving it!

 25 off through november 10, 2012

I Kissed a Frog | Elements
This cute pack of elements with a hint of retro and a lot of lovin' contains 41 unique elements and coordinates with all December 2012 BYOC products.

 25 off through november 10, 2012

I Kissed a Frog | Papers
A super versatile set of fun coloured, versatile papers in a variety of styles, there's big and bold patterns, romantic ones, ledger and newsprint and off course a matching set of solids. Perfect for many occasions! Combine them with other BYOC products and what’s already in your stash! Let your creativity take flight!

  25 off through november 10, 2012

Inspiration
by amanda
by dana and natascha
by laura
by manuela
by cheryl, sannn, keela & sandy's hybrid card
by cécile
by anne and janett
by ellen
by audrey
Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment