Friday 14 December 2012

new releases and scoop on blog challenge in the making

Hurray it's Friday! A day of new releases in the scrapbook stores and the start of another weekend filled with just hobbies, family, friends and fun stuff! Heavenly! I wish they could all be like that!

Speaking of new releases...of course I have new stuff going in the store that I would like to show you. This time I also have a little something for my designer friends! Secondly I am here to tell you that VERY soon we will be starting with Monthly Pink Reptile  Blog Challenges! YAY!!!

NEW RELEASES 

YOU + ME =FUN collab with Studio Basic & Studio 68
Created in collaboration with my digidesign friends Studio Basic, Studio 68 for the MSA Art Social collab of November, This super fun collab contains 2 alphas, 90 elements, 25 papers, and a beautiful template. Everything you need to scrap about you and ALL of the wonderful people that make your life so memorable and FUN!

20% off through december 16

INSPIRATION
Here's a selection of layouts made by the fantabulous Pink Ladies and Lilypad Polly's.

by barbara
by heddy & jordan
by sarah
by sannn
by celeste, christina, ellen & rachel
by susanne
by laura & loni
by nini
 by audrey, hana, manuela & manuela
by anne

NEW PERSPECTIVE CROCHET FLOWERS FOR COMMERCIAL USE
A set of 9 beautiful, bright coloured crochet flowers for Commercial Use. Since I aways want leaves to go with my flowers I added 2 of them too plus a flower stem! All created at 300dpi, handmade, scanned and extracted by me.

20% off through december 16
have a closer look

BLOG CHALLENGES
I am going to start with monthly challenges on my blog starting this Monday! WOOT!
The Pink Ladies and I are dotting the "i's" behind the scenes. I can already give you the scoop that I managed to talk one of the most brilliant template designers out there out of temporary retirement for this first challenge! So believe me when I say, you want to stay tuned for what's coming! 



Have a great weekend and Happy Scrappin' everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment