Tuesday 9 August 2022

INSPIRATION | CHALLENGES

 

 Hey, hey scrappers,

Pink lady, Kayla (keepscrappin), here with today's inspiration post. Do you sometimes find yourself in a scrapping rut? Or do all your layouts look the same? If so, look no further than the 2022 Summer Scrap-a-thon challenges going on at Sweet Shoppe Designs right now. There's a new challenge every other day and you can jump in anytime. The prompts are fresh and fun, and give you a starting point to let your creativity flow. I've been having a BLAST scrappin along with the challenges and using my stash of Pink Reptile Designs goodies.

Here's just a sampling of the many layouts I've scrapped during the 2022 Summer Scrap-a-thon.

This layout is for the July 2nd | ______ - a - thon challenge.
I used a BIG photo as the background with the Happy Day templates and combined the Photographic kit and Good Vibes bundle for a layout that WOWS!


This next layout was made for the for the July 18th | Sketch challenge.
The flowers in the Carefree bundle reminded me of the flowers in the challenge sketch, so I ran with it and it turned out "oh so cute", if I do say so myself... hehe! 


This last layout is for the for the July 22nd | Scrap those pocket cards creatively challenge.
It was easy peasy and came together quickly. I just combined a template from the Wildflower template pack with the Like Mother bundle and used the darken blend mode in PSE to blend the mother definition pocket card into the background paper.


 Well, that's it for today. I hope these examples help inspire you to jump into the 2022 Summer Scrap-a-thon challenges and enjoy playing around with Pink Reptile Designs goodies. Don't forget to post your layouts to the Pink Reptile Design Gallery, so we can love on them too.

Until next time, take care and keep scrappin!
- Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment