Tuesday 26 July 2022

PRETTY PAGES by SHARON

 


Hello!  Sharon here with the July edition of Pretty Pages.

This first layout is from LidiaG.  Such a beautiful page! So much to look at. Love those beautiful clusters and how she incorporated the matching cards.

This second one is from ClaireG- I love the vertical style in the layout and the b&w with the pops of color from the tiny clusters. 


My last pick  is this layout is from Geek Girl. Love the torn edges and the wonderful sense of depth they are creating. I also love the contrast between those bold edges and that delicate cluster and photo. Just beautiful and VERY eye catching!


I hope you've enjoyed my picks. Keep scrapping and uploading your pages to the PRD gallery. You never know... your page maybe up here next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment