Tuesday 30 November 2021

PRETTY PAGES by CINDY

 

Welcome to November's Pretty Pages from the Pink Reptile Designs Gallery.
Browsing the gallery at The Lilypad is always fun and inspiring.
Here are the three pages that caught my attention today.

Be Happy by tjscraps

I love white space pages! This one also has awesome layering, and the diagonal placement of the clusters is just perfect.

You-and-me by zotova

The mix of doodles and stitching on the newsprint paper is just amazing! Some colorful paint on the background makes everything stand out.

Happy Together by Dady

How awesome is this page! The vertical pieces of paper and the cleverly placed title go perfectly (or should I say "purrfectly"?) with the main photo. The extracted image at the bottom adds a really fun touch.

I hope you've enjoyed my picks. Keep scrapping and sharing your pages at Pink Reptile gallery for a chance to get featured at the blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment