Tuesday 12 October 2021

INSPIRATION | OCTOBER DSD

Hi everyone!  Sharon here to find out what you did for Digital Scrapbook weekend.  I hope you had a lot of fun, made layouts, participated in challenges  and bought PRD goodies!  I picked up Pink Reptile Designs Spooky (BYOC), the kit Choices and the colab with Designs by Soco, The Good Old Days for DSD weekend.  Her store was 40% off so I hope you had fun!  Here is what I picked up from Pink Reptile Designs (and alot of other stuff!!)  There were so many products to choose from it was amazing. Enjoy!

Oh, and I would love for you to comment on the products you bought from Pink Reptile Designs!

Spooky (the absolute coolest Halloween kit ever)


October DSD Inspiration  for 10/7 *READY" Prd_by10

Links:
Elements
Papers
Alpha

This is a must have and this is why: the coolest elements including skulls, skeleton, bats and a cool spider web.  The alphabet is super cute.

INSPIRATION

No comments:

Post a Comment