Tuesday 24 August 2021

SAN's FAV FONTS | WORKING FROM HOME FONTS

 


It's been a while since I've written a font post. A move to another house and a holiday made me less present online. Summer is almost over, we're going back to work. I now have my own office in my new home where I can be creative. My room also serves a workplace when I am not allowed to be present at work, so everything must also be present at home so I can do my thing in peace. My children are also going back to school and I hope that this year they will be there more instead of taking classes online. In short, a home workplace with everything you need is wonderful for young and old.

This home workspace inspired me to find some fonts that for the theme and they are all FREE for personal use!

1. Workday Font, 2. Paper Sticker Font, 3. Wavy Lines Font, 4. Hand Write Font, 5. Create Font, 6. Clip Font, 7. Number 2 Pencil Font, 8. Styled Bright Font, 9. Straight Ruler Font, 10. Minimalist Working Space Font

Hope you all had a great summer!  Do you have your own creative spot at home?

No comments:

Post a Comment