Tuesday 17 August 2021

HYBRID | HYBRID LAYOUT

 


 This month I created a hybrid page with the kit Good Vibes by Pink Reptile Designs. 

First thing I did was create the layout in digital format in Photoshop:

Then, I pasted the different elements in Word to be printed: the camera, the WA and the ribbon on the first page, and the picture in a second page. I created two pages to print. One with the elements to be printed on a regular print paper and on the second page the photo to be printed on special photo paper.


I hid all layers corresponding to printed elements to keep only my layout that will be print. I created a colored square to indicate where the photo goes and I printed this page on a textured white cardstock.


Now I have all the elements that I need on paper format to built my hybrid page.

I glued on the ribbon.


 then the photo

for the camera  I used 3D autoadhesive foam

 

I love the depth that creates

to finish, I added wordart

And my hybrid page is done!

As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made and don't forget to enjoy this wintertime

No comments:

Post a Comment