Tuesday 13 July 2021

INSPIRATION | PHOTOLESS PAGES

 

 Hello, scrappers!

Photoless pages are probably my favorite way of digiscrapping. Some may think that "scrapbooking" equals "memory keeping", so photos are a must, but I don't agree. You can preserve a memory with your words, and you can express your feelings with layers of (digital) paint.

There are many different kinds of photoless pages. The thing they have in common is that they do have a focal point: sometimes it's the title, an art doll, the journaling, a big quote, or even an eye-catching element.
I browsed the PRD gallery at the Lilypad and found so many beauties!

by cheryl

by jan
by gaëlle
by marilyn
by vivi
by vivi
by esther
by cindy
by esther
by kate
by janis

And now let me tell you a secret: I'm just lazy with my photos! I back them up regularly, but they are just sitting in a big folder, with duplicates, and blurry shots, and I never seem to find what I want. That's why photoless scrapping is my thing!


And how about you? Do these pages inspire you? Do you only scrap with photos? What about those memories when you're just having too much fun to grab the camera?

4 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for featuring my page! I love creating photoless pages and am honored that you chose my page for this article!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome LOs, good inspiration....I should try this more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for using my pages as an example. I always love to see and do photo less pages .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for using my pages as examples!!! I enjoy doing photoless pages as well!!

    ReplyDelete