Tuesday 29 June 2021

PRETTY PAGES by CINDY

 

Hello, scrappers! Browsing the PRD gallery at The Lilypad is so fun! I love seeing beauty created by the talented scrappers of our community; today I'm highlighting three pages that stood out for me in the gallery.

My first choice is Life Is Beautiful by mom2jackaia. How awesome is this background paper! I love it when scrappers aren't afraid to use a statement paper, and layer some beautiful PRD elements on it.

 
Second, we have Be happy by angels. I love how she mixed four different element packs to make this awesome page! The cluster, the shadows and the scattered elements are just perfect.


My last choice is Prd_June2021_rak by sharonb. I love the mixed media feel of this boyish page. The use of the white space is amazing and the clusters are so fun.


That's it for this month. Keep scrapping and sharing your pages in the Pink Reptile Designs Gallery for a chance to get featured on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment