Tuesday 13 October 2020

INSPIRATION | CLEAN & SIMPLE

 

This month I had to rearrange a lot of shelves and books and all my scrapbooking books came in sight again. Back in the day I bought lots of them and subscribed to magazines, magazines that don't exist anymore, but they were awesome back then.

One of the first scrapbookers that I heard about was Cathy Zielske with her "clean and simple scrapbooking" style. I have two of her books and this month I went through them to get something clean and simple done. Not only is the style quite beautiful, but it also gets a page done in record time (unless you agonize over your product choices).

The book came out in 2004, right after when I started digiscrapping, and it is now as good as it was back then. I lifted a page from the book and couldn't be happier with the result.


Why don't you either get some inspiration from Cathy on her website or dig out your old books and get inspiration from something that you have already forgotten you had.

Credits:
Carefree; Basically Kraft; Color Me Happy Papers; Feeling Blue; Homebody, Nostalgic. All by Pink Reptile Designs
Font: Appareo, Allegretto Script, Brush up

No comments:

Post a Comment