Tuesday 25 August 2020

PRETTY PAGES by CINDY

 

Hi everyone! I hope this finds you well during these difficult times.
I had so much fun browsing the PRD gallery at The Lilypad. Here are some wonderful pages I want to share with you.

First, @caapmun is the inspired scrapper that made this awesomely creative page. I just love how she made the title with the coffee beans, the cup, the arrows and the stains.  

My second choice comes from @Claire Grantham, with her wonderful NYC page. It's not that I'm jealous or anything that she lives in the greatest city on earth (I am!). I love her journaling and placement of the photos.

Another page that caught my attention is from @Thuria. I am big fan of her style. In this page I love the contrast between the plain white background and the scatters of colorful elements that highlight this cute photo.

Keep scrapping and sharing your beautiful pages in the PRD gallery. You might be the next one featured on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment