Friday 7 February 2020

NEW: FEBRUARY BYOC | GET YOUR READ ON

Welcome to a new month and what a month January was with MOC8 (the Month of Challenges) at the Lily Pad huh??!!

I loved playing along with the Polly's, the Community and other Designers, and I was thrilled to complete it again for the 6th year in a row. The challenges really got me learning, thinking and creating. I hope if you participated, you felt the same way and are rejoicing in layouts you made and it helps to get your 'mojo" going and continuing!

Before I start about what I made for the February BYOC I would like to bring this upcoming event to your attention. It starts February 14 and believe me....you DO NOT want to miss this one!

Pink Reptile Designs Blog
Now let me tell you about the February BYOC! The palette for starters is fun & bright. Just the way I like it :) My inspiration came from one of the things I love to do apart from scrapping and crocheting: READ!
And I know I am not the only one.

It has inspired me to create the Get Your Read On! collection that can help you document all of those wonderful books you love.

The new packs are ALL 20% off through February 9th and of course there's special offers for newsletter subscribers!!! Not a subscriber yet? Click HERE to join the gang!

Let's see the new stuff!



GET YOUR READ ON | ELEMENTS 
A great set of 65 unique elements [102 in total !!!!!!!] in all kind of shapes, sizes, textures and styles. The go to set for scrapping about your favorite books.

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Get-Your-Read-On-Elements.html
 


GET YOUR READ ON | PAPERS
A great set of 10 beautiful, trendy patterned papers, 10 alternate color combinations PLUS 13 gorgeously textured matching solids. Which makes this a pack of 33 papers in total.

PATTERS, ALTERNATES & SOLIDS
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Get-Your-Read-On-Papers.html


GET YOUR READ ON | ALPHA
This realistic looking felt alpha includes upper case, numbers and punctuation. All seperate .png's, 60 characters per color, 13 colors in total. Perfect for some fun mixing and matching titles or eyecatching monograms.

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Get-Your-Read-On-Alpha.html

GET YOUR READ ON | TEMPLATES
Rejoice in the little things, give in to whatever tugs at your heart...and off you go!
Let these 4 amazing 12 x 12 templates help you tell your stories in an eye catching way.


https://the-lilypad.com/store/Get-Your-Read-On-Templates.html



And with that I want to wish you a great weekend and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment