Tuesday 21 January 2020

HYBRID | DECORATED FRAME

Helly everyone. Welcome to another hybrid post on the Pink Reptile Blog.
This month, I created a cute decorated frame with the No Probllama Elements and Papers.

A few months ago, I set aside a packaging of fruit paste. I thought it might make a nice material to decorate.

I printed and cut different elements.

I glued the printed paint element on the back of the box.

Then I glued this beautiful border to the front and top.

I positioned and stuck that cute lama at the bottom left.

I added a tag titled FINE in the background. I stuck it in there with 3D self adhesive foam to give it a bit of extra depth.

To finish my decorated frame, I added two strip of papers.

And tadah! My frame is finished !
I hung it in my daughter's room.

The drawing pin is hidden by the FINE tag.

As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made! 

No comments:

Post a Comment