Tuesday 17 December 2019

SAN's FAV FONTS | WINTER FONTS

It has been a while since I wrote a favorite font post. It's because some things have changed for me personally. I found a very nice job and after years of being a SAHM for my two girls I now work for 4 days at a school again. Children are getting older and are more independent and I must honestly say that I love the fact that I am not only a mother and wife but also just San as a colleague.


inspirational pictures from Pinterest

It gives me a lot of energy, but I also needed to get used to a new rhythm, both for my hobbies and household. Another week and then we have Christmas vacation. This will be all about enjoying a quieter day rhythm, doing things with the family, celebrate Christmas, bake cookies, walk and also start 2020. To capture all these great memories, here are some nice fonts to use and all free to download.

1. snowballs, 2. chocolate drink, 3. handsnow, 4. pine script, 5. candyman, 6. christmas ribby, 7. snowy fairy, 8. holliday, 9. winter paradise, 10. santa claus


I want to wish everyone Happy Holidays and a happy, healthy and creative New Year!

1 comment: