Tuesday 24 September 2019

PRETTY PAGES by RIKKI

Hey everybody, I had the pleasure this month to go through the gallery and look at all the pretty pages that you created. As always, it was hard to narrow it down, but these are my three favourites:

First I want to show you this coffee page by Keela. I love the cut out of the coffee packs and how it dominates the page, especially with the strong green color. It doesn't need much more than that.

pink reptile designs blog

Then there is this gorgous page by zinzilah. I love the large photo and how it covers the whole page only to be adorned by some elements that seem to come right out of the rock.

pink reptile designs blog

Last but not least is this lovely page by Dady. The nice soft look of the papers and elements goes great with the photos. I love the blurred background on them and how only the couple is in focus. Absolutely stunning!

pink reptile designs blog

That's it for this month. If you want to be featured here on the blog make sure to post your layouts in the Pink Reptile Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment