Tuesday 23 July 2019

HYBRID | VACATION ALBUM


Last april we went to the South of France for a little vacation. It was a week of fun and summer before summer really started.

I decided to create an album mostly based on So Here's The Story Elements and Sprung Papers, because those are my current favorite products. I love the leaf patterned paper! I used it to create the cover of my album.

July 2019 Blog Calendar  Img_2010

Several months ago I discovered this youtube channel by a super talented French girl: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKFy5JWQQJ_HLeMzv274ZZQ

One of her tutorials inspired me to make this album.
I attached three folders inside my album with strings you can see outside the cover.

July 2019 Blog Calendar  Img_2011


This is the inside of my album:


July 2019 Blog Calendar  Img_2012

Here's some pages of my album.

July 2019 Blog Calendar  Img_2013

Yellow tab from Sprung | Elements and Dymo Click from Say Cheese | Elements

July 2019 Blog Calendar  Img_2014

Date tag from So Here's The Story | Elements (left page)
Yellow label from Labels & Tags | Elements, Snapshot wordstrip from Homebody | Elements, green dotted fabric banner from Then and Now | Elements

July 2019 Blog Calendar  Img_2017

Elements from So Here's The Story

July 2019 Blog Calendar  Img_2016

Elements from So Here's The Story, lemon from A Slice Of Lemon | Elements

July 2019 Blog Calendar  Img_2018

Happy wordart from Sprung | Elements, red tag from Labels & Tags, green leaves, ampersand brad and typewriter from So Here's The Story.

I completed my album with some papers scrapbooking supplies like golden leaves and greens sequins.

As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made!

No comments:

Post a Comment