Friday 5 April 2019

NEW: APRIL BYOC | REFLECTIONS

Welcome to April! A time of new beginnings and growth. For me also a time to reflect on the first part of the year.  How am I doing regarding my New Years resolutions and how are things going in general.

I have to say that I am quite satisfied with the status quo. LOL
I am pretty happy with what I have achieved although I am not quite there yet.

My personal reflections inspired me to create this month's BYOC collection that I named REFLECTIONS. What else right?

I aimed at making a genereric collection that could be used for all sorts of achievements and successes or almost successes whether we are talking about resolutions, getting diploma's, drivers licences or even baking cakes!

The new packs are ALL 20% off through April 7th but of course there's special offers for newsletter subscribers!!! Not a subscriber yet? Click HERE to join the gang!

Let's have a look at the new stuff!


REFLECTIONS | ELEMENTS
A great set of 67 unique elements [69 in total] in all kind of shapes, sizes, textures and styles. Made to help you look back and reflect on things that went just as planned or maybe not quite so.

REFLECTIONS | ELEMENTS by Pink Reptile Designs


REFLECTIONS | PAPER
A great set of 12 beautiful, trendy patterned papers, 13 alternate color combinations PLUS 11 gorgeously textured matching solids. Which makes this a pack of 36 papers in total!!

PATTERNS & ALTERNATES
REFLECTIONS | PAPERS by Pink Reptile Designs


REFLECTIONS | ALPHA
This timeless wire paperclip alpha includes upper case, numbers and a bit of punctuation [!?&*(). and ,]. All seperate .png's 44 characters per color, 12 colors in total. Perfect for some eye catching titles or monograms.

REFLECTIONS | ALPHA by Pink Reptile Designs

REFLECTIONS | TEMPLATES 
Rejoice in the little things, give in to whatever tugs at your heart...and off you go!
Let these 4 amazing 12 x 12 templates help you tell your story in an eye catching way.

REFLECTIONS | TEMPLATES by Pink Reptile Designs

Wishing you a wonderful weekend and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment