Tuesday 23 April 2019

HYBRID | CANDY BAGS


This month I created a candy bag matching a card. This could be a great teachers gift at the end of the year but just as fun to send to someone for a special occasion or just because...

First I created the bag.
I folded a piece of rigid plastic in three to obtain 2 closed edges and 2 opened edges
April 2019 Blog Calendar  117

I attached a piece of paper on one side. I used this cute leaf pattern from Drawn To You Papers which is one of my all time favs.
April 2019 Blog Calendar  217

I filled the bag with candy:
April 2019 Blog Calendar  317

And I closed the with another piece of paper like so:
April 2019 Blog Calendar  418

I added a green paper to decorate the white paper (from Just Like Dad | Papers) :
April 2019 Blog Calendar  516

To finish I added a butterfly from Pure And Simple | Elements:
April 2019 Blog Calendar  616

The candy bag is done !

Then I created a card matching the bag to complete the little gift :
April 2019 Blog Calendar  716


I cut leaves with dies and my cuttlebug machine.
I glued a tag to complete the cluster (Tales Of Spring) and a sparrow (from Brand New Year)
April 2019 Blog Calendar  815

And voilá my gift set is ready for sending/giving!

 As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made!

No comments:

Post a Comment