Tuesday 21 August 2018

HYBRID | MEMORY JAR


In this post I will show you how I made this super cool memory jar. I saw several examples on Pinterest and I just loved the idea!


For my jar I used elements and papers from Pink Reptile's Farm Fresh collection.



I filled my jar [I used an old can of green beans but any pot works] with a bit of sand.



Then, I began decorating. I cut the pear element and I glued it on my photo.



I placed my photo in the sand.



I completed the decoration with different paper and wooden elements.





I decorated the lid of the jar with a paper from Farm Fresh and I added a butterfly from the same kit.





My jar with the closed lid.



As a finishing touch I added one last element: a little piece of rope around the pot with a kiwi element used as a cute hanger.



Then, I added some beads created from seeds. I choose these beads to keep the natural effect:





My jar is finished !



As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made! 

No comments:

Post a Comment